Thursday, October 28, 2010

Cover Up the Goods

Hello Fabulous Ladies!

As my little one grows inside me, I've noticed that my shirts don't quite cover her living space as much as they used to. I 'm not sure if you ladies have experienced the same dilemma but I want to give a few tips to combat giving an unwanted peep show to the world.

First invest in a belly band. They extend the life of your pre pregnancy pants (great if you are having a fall pregnancy) and look like a shirt. Placing a belly band on gives you the confidence that your belly is fully covered.

Second, invest in spaghetti strap tanks. You can get them for fairly cheap at Old Navy, Target, and Forever21 plus. Get all the basic colors. I've been able to manage with a white one and a black one. I wear them under my shirts and they cover up my belly and compliment my shirts.

Finally I do a bit of camouflage by wearing cardigans,jackets, blazers, shawls, and boleros. Depending on the length I can button a few buttons near the base of my belly. Also if it is a shorter jacket, it can bring the attention upward to your beautiful face. To avoid an embarrassing show of flesh, be sure to adjust your clothing with every bathroom trip and when you stand up after sitting for a while.

Keep those goodies in the jar ladies. TTYL!!

No comments:

Post a Comment