Thursday, January 20, 2011

Project Bringing Sexy Back

Attn: Maternal Agents

Thank you for meeting with me today. This meeting is of great importance. Your mission should you chose to accept it is to prepare for your body to be occupied by only one person.

Goal: Sexy in 6 months

A great tool is binding your stomach. You can do research and find dozens of stomach cinchers that help your stomach decrease and provide back support. I personally used the Belly Bandit. I wish I purchased it before the baby came as I probably would have had even better results. Their most inexpensive belly binding system is $45.00. I wore it every day and washed it in cold water when it was dirty and laid it flat to dry. The only time I took it off was to shower.

Beware of the villain stretch marks and the dreaded post pregnancy pooch. This is a worthy opponent who you need to plan your attack carefully and react quickly. I found two products that I 'm using to tone my skin on diapers.com. The company is called Mustela and they produce products that are safe for breastfeeding mothers. I bought the body firming activator pill and a lotion that helps my skin regain its elasticity. I'll keep you updated on how its working.

I am currently researching safe diet and exercise plans so any suggestions would help! Until next time agents.
WARNING: THIS MESSAGE WILL SELF DESTRUCT IN 20 MINUTES.

1 comment:

  1. I currently researching Weight Watchers and I use the belly binder they give you in the hospital.

    ReplyDelete