Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Spotts are not Just on Dalamations!

What's up Ladies!

Ok, so the other night I was doing my normal after shower routine and noticed some invaders on my breasts! Moles! They shocked me so much that I said aloud "What in the world?!" After a call to my resident advice nurse (my wonderful mom) I calmed down. She explained that the new spot are normal and much to my delight they should fade away.

I have more spots on my face then the puppies from 101 Dalmatians! I've been using concealer and a green stick (green neutralizes the color red) to cut down on their appearances while in public. If you are experiencing the same dilemma, try using a gentle scrub at least twice a week and cleaning your makeup before you got to bed. I have also been experiencing some discoloration on my forehead. Just a general redness that resembles acne but without the bumps. The green stick helps with that too.

When I thought a nasty pimple was leasing space on my face I went to the bathroom mirror to investigate the situation. There was a dark line in it that resembled a hair. Turns out that's what it was and it was a stubborn one. I enlisted my sweety to help me remove the ingrown hair on my cheek.

I’m trying to be proactive about the possibility of bags and lines from sleepless nights so I "borrowed" (swiped from my mom's house) some samples of Estee Lauder and Mary Kay samples for eye cream. I have been putting it under my eyes on the nights I can remember. So far there are no lines so I 'm happy. I also swindled some dark spot treatment from my mom's house and have been using it on acne marks. I have had some dryness around my nose so I cut down on how much water I use on my face and ensure that I slather on a great moisturizer every morning and night.

Until next time, stay fabulous!

No comments:

Post a Comment